Thursday, January 25, 2007

Some People Have All The Luck








Jealousy? Not my scene. On a regular basis, I simply do not get jealous when my friends get something or have something that I want. I'm not jealous when Pat has another guy in his life, I'm not jealous when a friend achieves artistic or business success that I want. I'm not jealous when one of my friends has a better body than me (though I have to say that this IS the area of my life that I come closest). I simply view jealousy as an unnecessary and negative emotion.

BUT!!!

My best friend Brady had some job, some gig, some opportunity -- He was working the event at which the Academy Award nominations were named.

And he met my favourite actress, Diane Lane.

When he told me, I think I snapped a tooth.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i am SUPER jealous! i hope i look as good as her when i'm her age... actually, fuck that, i wish i looked as good as her now!!

8:11 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Cool!! DidBrady write dialogue for the oscar announcements or something?

6:19 PM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

Diane Lane is my female role model. I want to be the male version of her--looking that good at our age. Sigh

I don't knwo what Brady did, LGG..

We must ask

xoste

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home