Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heartbroken




I loved so many people on this season's DANCING WITH THE STARS; I truly did. But I am in love with Laila Ali (and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, I admit - I wanted them to win as much for him as for her) and was so sad when she got the boot in third place. I have watched every season of this show and loved many people who have participated; the show truly is one of the happiness moments of my week. This season I tuned in SPECIFICALLY to see Shandi Finnessey but after she was eliminated, I fell (but hard) for this undefeated Women's champion boxer. And I wanted her to win.




I am going to cry myself to sleep.




Boo Hoo.

2 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Okay ,didn't get into this one! ...but hey,did you watch on the lot?
could be fun!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Timothy Hogan said...

I watch religiously. I have a friend in Atlanta and we text message our critiques back and forth. We are far better judges than the ones on the show.

As a former dancer, I can be quite a bitch about competitive Ballroom Dance. I taught it in college in Dallas every Cotillion Season!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home