Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The BOSS


I was about to be VERY pissed off!


What have I become? What has happened to me?! I have voted in the last seasons of DANCING WITH THE STARS, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and AMERICAN IDOL--but sporadically. Now, though, I vote for the entire two hours that you CAN vote after AI because I just HAVE to have MORE!!! I must tun on my tv every week and hear what Chris Richardson is singing!


I am not going to say he is the only person I tune in to watch. I love, Love LOVE Blake Lewis. I am IN LOVE with Melinda Doolittle. I am enamoured by Jordin Sparks. And I dig Lakisha. These folks just can't go wrong by me. I think Chris Sligh is a wonderful singer and an amusing fellow and after singing Tell Him in those hotpants and high heels, I think Haley is a doll.


BUT


Chris Richardson's recording of THE BOSS has been on permanent replay on my Ipod for a week. Now his latest available download has just been placed in my Ipod. And tonight he was in the bottom two and almost went home! I was actually sitting on the sofa, fearful that this would be his last night on the show. How could I tune in next week and not see him...hear him? Oh, no, no, no. That AIN'T gonna happen. Last night I spent an hour voting for him and an hour voting for Blake. Next week I will do double duty with my landline in one hand and my cellphone in the other. I have become one of the masses.


But I still have my pride.


I didn't vote for anyone on GREASE! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT!
Please note that I did not take the photo seen above. I found it on the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I DIDN'T vote for Grease either(but i watched,tee ...hee). My faves (in this order are) Blake,Jordan,Melinda,Lakisha,much further in the pecking order Haley and Chris Sligh.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home