Friday, May 11, 2007

Back

On a whim, I went to Blogger and attempted to log in. As my last post says, I was having a LOT of trouble getting logged in, having tried for the better part of a month, and finally decided to give up. I guess it all just needed to be left alone while the cyber kinks were worked out; because I got here with great ease today!

So let's see if I can find anything about which to write..

A lot has been happening since I began having trouble getting here to blog. Shall I try to catch up on all of that?

We're down to the final three on American Idol. It is exactly what I told Lisa-Gabrielle it would be, some weeks ago...

I am hooked on the tv show SHEAR GENIUS - what campy fun and Jaclyn Smith is beautiful.

I am looking into classes in nutrition and I am back on track with my pursuit of a career in health and fitness.

Our upstairs neighbour had a leak in her apartment and it came through our ceiling, causing it to cave in and ruining my brand new decoration scheme. It has been a month of living with a hole in the bathroom and the kitchen ceilings. Two days ago they finished patching it up but I must, now, paint again.

We've seen a lot of theater lately, some good, some bad. We've had a number of friends visit us from out of town.

I've lost eight pounds and an inch on my waist and I have forsworn (perhaps forever) refined sugar and wheat.

I had a physical and my doctor said my arthritis is in remission (I did not know this was possible) and that I am in perfect health, except for a benign heart murmur (which we are having checked out) and a significant hearing loss in my left ear (which we are also having checked out). I have an ecocardiogram in two weeks and an MRI in one. Gotta make sure we get those physicals, folks!

I am no longer employed as a personal assistant to anyone. Those jobs ended (not because of my performance being bad-- they just ended, that's all).

Spring has arrived in New York and everyone is happier.

Especially me, on this day, when I found out I can still blog, now that it is easier to log on.

I'll be back soon, with more literature...

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Ste, Welcome back!!! You know, even though it's been nearly a month since your last posting, you remain one of my daily reads, so I dutifully click to your site to see if you've said anything new and voila!!! Glad your voice in back - it needs to be heard!

2:25 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

YaY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,I can't decide whether to vote for Jordan or Blake!!!,My mother votes for Melinda!!! I bet a bunch of older folks are voting for her,makes me think she has a lock on the final 2!!!!
I told you I know Tyson Right? OOOOOO its gonna be a Tabitha,Tyson smackdown,I'm hooked too!!!!!
I love you,you are one of my all-time favorite peeps in the WHOLE world !!!!!! My knee is better too,I went to the gym 4 times this week,yay me,almost back to my good gym habits,obviuosly my knee is better,(but not completely healed),please share nutrition tips!!!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you watch the "workout" renunion???? we must chat about it!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home