Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Need A Hero





Somebody please save me...that is, please save my easily wounded heart from what is certain to be surefire breakage.

The man seen in the photos above is Dave Lieberman, the chef, author of Young And Hungry and star of Good Deal With Dave Lieberman on The Food Network on Saturday and Sunday mornings at Nine am. He is my favourite cooking show host. If you haven't seen his show, watch it once.

Then you will need a hero, too...

please note: i did not take the photo(s) shown in this piece.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still haven't closed out this link you sent me :) i'm going to look at it all day. he's so pretty!! AND he's a jew. my parents would be so proud :)

love you, ste!

9:28 AM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

BACK OFF!!!! I saw him first!

;)

xoste

12:33 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Did you take those pictures? Wow the grocery cart ones have your finger prints all over them.

2:14 PM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

No, darling. I don't even know Dave Lieberman. I got the pics off his website. But I WILL find a way to get a shoot with him!

xoste!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home