Tuesday, December 15, 2009
- Name: StephenMosher
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm simple and complex. My friends seem to like me and strangers either want to get to know me or cannot get away from me fast enough. I think I am kind, though not always outgoing. I think I am friendly, though sometimes aloof. I am a mass of contradiction and, to quote Katharine Hepburn: "stone cold sober, I find myself absolutely fascinating." At my core is this: I love hard, I believe faithfully, I embrace honesty and if I am in your corner, you will never have a greater ally. PS. I have been espoused to the same amazing man for 20 years and, no, we are not monogamous. That's part of what keeps us so strong together. Ask me anything. PLEASE NOTE: I discuss everything in this blog from show biz to health and fitness; from spirituality to sexuality. This is a blog for ADULTS and people with OPEN MINDS.
- A Little Night Music
- At LAST!
- The Picture Down The Hall: The Tony Awards Album o...
- The Workout Room Shoulder Press Dumb Bells 2
- The Workout Room Shoulder Press; Dumb Bells
- Food For Thought - Meatloaf
- The Picture Down The Hall -- The Jewels in the Cro...
- Food For Thought - A Quick and Healthy Hot Afterno...
- We'd Like to Thank You, Herbert Hoover