Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Workout Room Reverse Fly Pec Deck OOPS

There are different types of Pec Deck machines. You can see that this one has handles you grab from the front and you fly your arms back, like you are squeezing a pencil between your shoulder blades.

Start with a weight that feels comfortable and try to add weight with each set. Some people sit while doing this. I tend to stand; I get my butt just above the seat, my hips back, my head just touching the top of the apparatus and I focus on just using the rear delt muscles.


Keep the elbows high! Think: ballet arms.

Now.. this video was shot to show you what I see a lot of people doing: they get themselves in place and throw their arms way back, getting a big range of motion. That's all well and good but it's just throwing the weight around... not my favourite.

Watch the next video to see what I really like, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home