Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dear Ms DeGeneres

I talk, in my blogs, about my heroes. Most of them are fictional characters like Jason Bourne and Brian Kinney. I don't talk about how much my parents are my heroes or any of the personal relationships I have with people that I would call my heroes, like my spouse or my agent; or even people like David E. Kelly, whose artistry inspires me, or Jamie Lee Curtis, whose humanity moves me.

One of my heroes is Miss Ellen DeGeneres. I actually saw her once while hiking in Runyon Canyon in LA. I couldn't say anything because I didn't want to invade her privacy. However, it should be said that her talent, her personality, her inteligence, her humour, her physical beauty, her love of dance... all of these things make her one of my heroes.

The YouTube clip I have included in this entry says it all...

Ellen. You are a light in all our lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBzTWcTwJJM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home