Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Post Script


I cannot believe I was able to find it. As mentioned in the story directly below this one... this was the one and ONLY touristy thing, the ONE and ONLY sightseeing thing on my list of things to do on my very first trip to Hollywood. And I was so busy working that I didn't get it done until I was on my way to the airport. Devotion to a great actress, a great beauty and a great star. I feel it was only natural that it was the last thing I did before leaving town. I still remember exactly where it is....


please note: the photo of me was done by Christine Stinson. and it is RARE that i show people a photo of me with hair... only for Lee Remick....

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Ste - cool photo. How many people mistook you for Billy Crystal?? I mean that in a GOOD way!

;-)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home