Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Don't Want to Go to Heaven, Don't Want to Go to Hell









Today is my anniversary. I moved to New York City thirteen years ago today. I (surprisingly) have no profundities to put in print regarding this event except to say that I would rather live here than anywhere else in the world. I love this city so, so very much. I love the street I live on, I love 2A, I love my man, my friends and family; I am just so very grateful for the opportunity to call this place home.

I dug through my computer looking for any digital images I have shot around the city (I usually save my ARTwork for my real camera and not the digital one) and what you see above is what I have onhand. Not some of my best or favourites; but enough for me to say

Thank you, New York, for letting me call you home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, ste... i'm really glad that you chose to move here 13 years ago because it gives me the opportunity to know you today.
love,
a.

8:25 AM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

YOU are a SWEETIE!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I can't imagine you living anywhere else! The city has given you wings,and I think the most wonderful city in the world deserves you!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home