Thursday, August 24, 2006

Elegance Personified






In a story below, I mentioned an actress for whom I have great passion. I included several photos of other actors mentioned in this piece but even though I tried seven times to include a photo of her, it wouldn't upload. I took it as a sign..

So here is my tribute to the lovely Eleanor Parker.

By the way, I searched...and searched....and searched. There are virtually no (nice!) photos of Eleanor Parker as (what is arguably her most famous role) Baroness Elsa Schraeder on the internet. One or two teeeeeny tiiiiny ones but that's it. I think I shall have to have Pat scan one in and add it later....

2 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

wow, was she a readhead? Those pics are fab,the autographed one looks contemparary.

10:51 AM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

I believe she wore a wig in Scaramouche. I think she was a blonde...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home