Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Days between Christmas and New Year's


I got SOO busy during the holiday season (work, doncha know) that I had to stop blogging ! I have some things started that I will post in January .. some reviews of some spas in NYC and a bootcamp I went to... and (as I had promised some people on Facebook), I do intend to write about my struggles with my eating disorder, dysmorphia and all the other stuff I struggle with in my quest for perfection (gay man, remember?) But, for now, I'm just writing to say: sorry to go MIA, yet again, and I have just finished my story on my favourite things that happened in 2011. If I can get it posted tonight, I will - but, if not, it will be up tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a happy holiday and is filled with happiness and

Peace.

(The photo showing is me with my husband and our surrogate son, Pat jr. - one of these days I will post a photo of us with our other surrogate son, Deno)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home