Sunday, August 29, 2010
- Name: StephenMosher
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm simple and complex. My friends seem to like me and strangers either want to get to know me or cannot get away from me fast enough. I think I am kind, though not always outgoing. I think I am friendly, though sometimes aloof. I am a mass of contradiction and, to quote Katharine Hepburn: "stone cold sober, I find myself absolutely fascinating." At my core is this: I love hard, I believe faithfully, I embrace honesty and if I am in your corner, you will never have a greater ally. PS. I have been espoused to the same amazing man for 20 years and, no, we are not monogamous. That's part of what keeps us so strong together. Ask me anything. PLEASE NOTE: I discuss everything in this blog from show biz to health and fitness; from spirituality to sexuality. This is a blog for ADULTS and people with OPEN MINDS.
- Love Is In The Air
- Moments of Clarity Part Three - The Final Chapter
- Moments of Clarity Part Two
- Moments of Clarity Part One
- Food For Thought - Egg Pie
- Great Moments in New York Theater -- Burn This
- One Step
- Great Moments in New York Theater -- Two Gentlemen...
- Great Moments in New York Theater -- Faye Lane’s B...
- Great Moments in New York Theater -- Moon Over Buf...