Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One of the Best Laughs in Hollywood


It's so random.

I was just thinking about how much I love this woman. I don't know why I was thinking about her. I just was. I love her acting. I love her looks. I love her brains (I have read interviews with the woman. I love her brains.)

I loved her commentary on the dvd of THE LAST OF SHEILA.

I loved her as Whipper Cone on ALLY MCBEAL.

I have loved her since as long as I can remember and I have no analysis of why. I just do.

In HEAVEN CAN WAIT (Oscar nominated supporting actress), she is so funny; and she has a scene that is so memorable that, from time to time, either Pat or I will just (randomly!) say

"You locked me in a closet!!"

Dyan Cannon, wherever you are, I love you.

please note that I did not do the photo seen above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home