Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Miss You So Much


Flipping stations yesterday and landed on MIXED NUTS. It's not a great movie but it can be enjoyed. There she was though.

The funny thing is, she is someone I am aware of every single day of my life. I may not, actively, think of her.. But she is always there. She's like the cross I wear around my neck and the diamond in my ear; I don't always notice they are there because I have gotten used to them--but I know they are there. Or my tattoos. Sometimes I have to go to a mirror and look at the one on my back because I haven't seen it in awhile; but I know it is there.

That's how it is with her.

She's always there...

please note that I did not do the photo seen above

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Wonderful tribute, Ste. And such a exceptionally talented woman. She's the reason why I make it a point to watch "What's Up Doc?" about once a year.

I was fortunate to have met her through a friend when she was doing "Sisters Rosenzweig," and she could not have been more delightful or sweet. I was so sad when she was taken from us too soon.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Timothy Hogan said...

True Film Comic Genius, Luckily left to us in gut-wrenching belly laughs by some of her best friends and directors.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home