Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Picture Down the Hall -- The Jewels in the Crown 8

When I knew that I was going to do this shoot with the jewelry, when I had formulated the plan to drape the pieces on the most beautiful people, the most luscious half and un-clad bodies, I knew, from the onset, that I would have to get my friend Laurelle.

This is one of those women that you come upon once or twice in your life; the ones who are so beautiful that you find yourself aware that you have been staring at her for long stretches of minutes and that you have been unaware of it -- and even after you become aware of it, you can't stop it.


The wonderful thing about her is that the beauty is through and through. This is like a solid chocolate Easter Bunny, and not the one that is just a shell.

We have had the great good fortune to have been friends for so long that we have had numerous opportunities to create art together over the years.

Creating art with your family is a truly special gift. Laurelle, like all of the models in this jewelry series, is my family.




Lucky me.





1 Comments:

Blogger bobbymcgnyc said...

Wow! Where did you get that fabulous jewelry? I'm sure there is a great story there. Does that collection have a bracelet?

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home