Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Picture Down the Hall -- The Jewels In the Crown 5

Kaitlin was always game for a photo shoot. That was always good news for me because she was one of the most beautiful women I ever knew; she was also one of the greatest actresses I ever knew, which made her extremely accessible for the photo shoots. You should see the set of pics we did with pearls! I must scan them in and post them. Check back for those... Anytime I asked Kaitlin to sit for me, she showed up and she brought it. Never afraid to try something, she was one of my all time favourite models.

Having her do these jewelry pics was a real treat for me

Any time I saw Kaitlin in a play, she brought the same focus, intensity and individuality to her performance. She was a truly unique human being.


Kaitlin moved away and I don't get the priviledge and honour of working with her anymore... but, oh, the memories.

And the photos!


I mean, really..







Couldn't you just die?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home