Saturday, May 17, 2008

BORE ME

The bad seed is such an old and boring story. Ech. If I wanted to see that story I would rent the film, starring Patty McCormick. I don't want to see it in Desperate Housewives. I want my housewives. I was already bored by the Tom's love child storyline when the mother of the love child was the pain in Lynette's ass; and when she was killed, I did a dance in the living room. Now that her demon seed turns out to be a chip off the old block, I find myself rolling my eyes and groaning. It's going to lose them audience members.. Remember season two? Betty Applewhite, which made the worst use of the great Alfre Woodard's entire career?

Yeah.

The producers should read this blog right now and have the underage cow be run over by a hit and run driver.

RIGHT

FREAKIN

NOW

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, but why should you care? Gale Harold is going to be in Sunday's finale. Even if he's only on-screen for a few minutes, it'll be totally wonderful to see his gorgeous face!!! I can't wait! Oh, and I heard some spoilers about that storyline, but I won't tell you. I think, though, that you'll be happy. :)

2:15 PM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

Now THAT is what I am TALKIN about! Wouldn't that be a great way to shake up the show... Brian Kinney arrives on Wisteria Lane, gives Kayla a talking to, tells Edie Brit to be true to herself, gives Gabby a lecture on being lazy and how whe should do things for herself, tells Lynette to stop taking crap from her family, becomes best friends with Catherine Mayfair, tells Susan to get her act together and bangs Bree's son and the two gay guys in a memorable foursome..

I'll be there, watching!

Gale Harold AND Brian Kinney are BOTH my hero!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home