Sunday, July 02, 2006

Let's Giv Er a Try, Shall We?


They call me Ste. There was a time that people called me Steve but I don't remember it. Most of my life I have been Stephen. But these days, they call me Ste.

I have this girlfriend. She's one of the closest and longest lasting friends I have ever had. She recently started a Blog on Blogspot--having JUST come into the world of computers because her daughters were learning them at school.

So that I can visit her blog often and post comments, I am creating my own blogspot profile, even though I have blogs at two other sites. I am very interested to see what I make of this site....

photo by Michael Sibler

6 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 PM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Nope ,not an Oscar more like a God

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stephen, I remember you fondly from your ATC days. Beautiful blog. I saw the show last night and I agree with what you said. I keep a journal and I am always so excited when I start a new one, possibilities! I think you should print that blog entry and mail it to Daniel Evans. I think he should know how it moved you. Do it!

:) Genese721

10:27 AM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

Hello!

Thanks for your kind comments. I appreciate them more than I can say.

I hope you'll write again.

Cheers
Ste

12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there . . .

On September 26, 2006, you posted an entry entitled "Learn Moon, Learn Stars, Learn Love."

I believe that that phrase comes from an old song. Do you know the name of the artist who sings it? What is the full title?

I've been trying to identify the song for awhile and when I entered some phrases in Google, I came across your blog (which is pretty good, by the way).

Please get back to me.

7:13 PM  
Blogger StephenMosher said...

Hi Steven

It is called NEW WORDS and it is by Maury Yeston. It is from a musical that was called ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE but it was changed to HISTORY LOVES COMPANY. The song has been recorded a few times but my favourite is by Liz Callaway and is on the Lost in Boston cd. ( I am sure it is Lost in Boston - but, honestly, it could be Unsung Broadway; I get the two series of cds confused).

Thanks for writing and for your compliment.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home